The SCSI2SD is an adapter from SCSI to SD. Two versions are currently available, the V5.1 and the more powerful version 6.
Alinea Computer recommends 3,5" Mounting bracket (see below)
.About V 5.1 (picture 1):
About V 6 (picture 2):
- 50-pin SCSI-II connector.
- SCSI interface card and allows access to an SD card as a fixed storage device.
- Also compatible with A590 SCSI hard disk controller and GVP a500-hd + Impact II for the Amiga 500.
- It's also compatible with C64 CMD HD-20 hard disk controllers for C64 (if you have Boot ROM V2.80 and only use 4GB).
- read / write speeds up to approx. 2.5 MB / s. Supports only asynchronous transfers.
- Plate dimensions: 10 x 9 x 1.5 cm
- Narrow 8-bit 50-pin connector. SCSI FAST10 about 10 MB / s synchronous transmissions
- Full-size SD, up to 32GB sized cards tested
- Up to 20 MB / s transfer rates
- USB interface: firmware updates, configuration and mass storage USB 2.0 micro-B. Mass storage at USB 2.0 FS speeds (up to 1.2 MB / s)
- Power: & nbsp; 5V power via floppy disk 4-pin drive connector, USB or via the SCSI host termination power supply. Maximum 2.35W (500mA)
Alinea Computer recommends
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
This Product was added to our catalogue on 04/03/2019.
modified eCommerce Shopsoftware © 2009-2020