Emotion is a powerful multimedia player specially developed for AmigaOS 4.x. The easy-to-usebewusste interface, deliberate limitation to required basic functions, as well as optimization on operating system functions, makes Emotion to a software that integrates perfectly into the current AmigaOS.
The use of FFMpeg as subsystem for video and audio decoding (through AmigaOS specific shared libraries) allows emotion to access proven and powerful technologies in the background. Due to the Reaction based interface in combination with optimized operating system functions and FFMpeg as a decoder, Emotion understands itself as its own interpretation of a multimedia player which is not just a port of existing open source projects but tries to connect tried and tested technologies with the ecosystem of AmigaOS.
Emotion looks like an AmigaOS software, works like a ... it's an AmigaOS software!Features
- Compositing based video scaling on RadeonHD graphics cards
- YUV video acceleration (RadeonHD 2.0)
- Video overlay (PIP) on Radeon 9xxx graphics cards
- Software rendering, on classic Amiga and emulation
- Supports local video files and web streams
- Fullscreen, window und borderless mode
- recent list, for reopen media files
- Supports video subtitles and multiple audio tracks
- Optimization for Altivec
- Enable / disable video filters (on compositing based graphics cards)
- FFMpeg based video decoding, optimized for the most used codecs
- easy-to-use Reaction based GUI, AISS Icons, AmigaOS 4.1 F.E. context menu
- Conscious focus on basic functions and optimization for AmigaOS
- ARexx port
- Manual and automatic Frameskip
- Amiga or compatible Computer with AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition (Update 1 recommended)
- Graphics card: ATI Radeon 9xxx, ATI RadeonHD (RadeonHD Driver V2.0 recommended)
- Executable in software mode also without Radeon Karte (classic or Emulation)
Before buying, please test the demoversion
This Product was added to our catalogue on 16/02/2017.