The Spider II USB 2.0 PCI card provides a simple and affordable way to add five Hi-Speed USB ports (such as hubs, printers, skanners, mice, joysticks, keyboards, external hard drives, CD burners, digital cameras, etc.) to your computer (Amiga with PCI busboard).
USB 2.0 is the fastest USB standard ever, supporting data speeds up to 480Mbps. That is 40 times faster than USB 1.1, making USB 2.0 ideal for external storage devices, scanners, CD-RWs, printers, cameras, and more. The Spider II USB 2.0 PCI card gives your computer the highest USB speeds available today. The Spider II USB 2.0 Hi-Speed 5-Port PCI controller is backward-compatible, which means it works also with older USB 1.1 peripherals.
- four external and one internal USB 2.0 Hi-Speed ports
- One EHCI (Enhanced Host Controller Interface) controller
- Two independent OHCI (Open Host Controller Interface) controllers
- Compliant with EHCI, OHCI and PCI 2.2 standards
- Compatible with both USB 2.0 (480Mbps) and USB 1.1 (12Mbps) devices
- All ports can handle high-speed, full-speed and low-speed transaction
- Supports up to 127 downstream USB devices
- Supplies 500 mA power to each USB port
- Supports PCI-Bus Power Management Interface
- Based on the newest NEC chipset
- Includes drivers for AmigaOS for the Mediator busboards and
- Amithlon support
- Amiga support works under the Poseidon stack
- Supported in Windows 2000 and Windows XP
- Supported in Mac X OS
- One free PCI slot
- Mediator Multimedia CD (for Mediator based systems)
- registered Poseidon stack (for Amithlon and Mediator based systems)
- Windows 2000 or Windows XP (for PC systems)
- Mac X OS (for Mac systems)
The package contents:
- Spider II USB 2.0 Hi-Speed PCI card
- CD with Mediator and Amithlon EHCI (USB 2.0) and OHCI (USB 1.1) drivers for Poseidon
This product is covered by 2-year warranty and free Elbox Technical Support.
For more info about this product see Spider II USB 2.0 page at www.elbox.com.
This Product was added to our catalogue on 07/06/2013.