- Legal Notice
You do not have any products in your shopping cart yet.
TIKUS USB mouse and joystick adapter for retro computers
The Tikus is a USB mouse/joystick/gamepad adapter for retro computers like the Amiga, ATARI STe and the Commodore 8bit series (geos) with DB9 connector.
- Amiga mouse with scroll wheel (Coccolino driver and Freewheel app)
- Atari ST
- Commodore 64 GEOS - 1531 mouse
- USB joypad and gamepads
The adapter is delivered in a white case. The LEDs on the bottom indicate the working mode, which gives the user back the status for better use.
Configuration mode for different types of computers:
- To enter the configuration mode, connect a USB mouse to the adapter, but not to the computer.
- Now connect the adapter incl. USB device to the computer and switch it on.
- Observe the lower LEDs of the TIKUS adapter: If the green LED flashes, then the mouse is recognised and is waiting for input. If the red LED flashes, no USB device is recognised.
- Press the right mouse button as soon as the green LED starts flashing to call up the configuration.
- After switching to configuration mode, the red LED starts flashing.
- 1 flash: Amiga mode
- 2 flashes: Atari mode
- 3 flashes: Commodore Geos mouse emulation
- You can then change the mode with the left mouse button. Save the mode by pressing the right mouse button again.
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
This Product was added to our catalogue on 07/04/2023.
modified eCommerce Shopsoftware © 2009-2023