Made of Anti-UV ASA Plastic (ultra resistant plastic which will never get yellowed again) our Amiga 1200 Cases, licensed by Amiga Inc, are 100% compatible with all Amiga motherboards revisions, the Individual Computers new Reloaded A1200, Raspberry Pi (from A to Pi 2 B), and MiST.The enclosures are available in 4 colours (selection top right): white (standard), black, transparent and grey.
Compatible with the SD C – HxC Floppy Emulator (mounting inside case). New CF Slot over PCMCIA, expansion Trapdoor, and rear trapdoor. 3 new trapdoor adapters for precut holes for DVI, HDMI, and VGA are included too.The Amiga 1200 cases from the Kickstarter campaign are approved and licensed by Amiga Inc and are MiST and Raspberry Pi Ready. All models include mounting holes (from A to Pi 2 B). The case also support the Keyrah /V2 interface board, so the original Amiga 1200 keyboard can be used in the Pi and MiST boards.
Like for some Amiga 1000 revisions, these new cases have iconic signatures.The next signatures have been added to the case: Dave Haynie, David John Pleasance, RJ Mical, David Needle, Ron Nicholson, and Dale Luck.
This new case is the perfect solution to make your Amiga 1200 bright and shine again and while being made of ASA Plastic (instead of ABS on the original cases). It will no suffer any yellowing.What you get:New Amiga 1200 case content
The New Amiga 1200 cases features:
- Top case including enhancements
- Boton case including enhancements
- Enhanced botton trapdoor with extra vents.
- Enhanced rear trapdoor + extra plastic holder DVI / VGA shaped hole.
- Rubber feets
- Set of screws
- 100% compatible with all Amiga motherboards revisions.
- Include enhancements to easily install some of the most common add-ons and expansion like:
- Lotharek SD C – HxC Floppy Emulator (mounting inside case) (*)
- Lotharek Display (mounting points and pre-cut lines from panel) (*)
- Compatible with the Kipper2k External Compact Flash Adapter (CF Slot) compatible (*)
- Compatible with the Kipper2k (*)
- Enhanced Trapdoors
- 100% Compatible with Individual Computers new Reloaded Amiga 1200 motherboards which is going to be available in 2016. 4) Raspberry Pi Ready – All models with mounting holes (From A to Pi 2 B) 5) Mist FPGA Board Ready 6) The case also support the Keyrah /V2 interface board, so the original Amiga 1200 keyboard can be used in the Pi and MiST boards.
(*) If not used this enhacement is invisible from outside MiST & Raspberry compatibleAmiga 1200 Case enhancements:
The door is also open for serious retrogaming experiences while using your original Amiga 1200 keyboard on Raspberry Pi / Pi2 or MiST FPGA board!- Made of Anti-UV ASA Plastic: Ultra resistant plastic which will never get yellowed again.
- New CF Slot over PCMCIA: For Kipper2k External CF Adapter compatibility.
- New Expansion Trapdoor: The rear trapdoor you get is same as the original trapdoor
- New rear trapdoor: The rear trapdoor you get is same as the original trapdoor, but you also get 3 new trapdoor adapters for precut holes for DVI, HDMI, and VGA.
As these new Amiga 1200 cases are manufactured under the Amiga Inc. license, these will be exact Amiga 1200 cases replicas, with our enhancements included of course.
The new A1200 cases are manufacturated by A1200.NET.
This Product was added to our catalogue on 18/07/2018.