Trap Runner is a classic Jump'n Run game for Amiga computers.
In addition to the genre-typical jumping and running, you can also duck to avoid contact with low-flying monsters.
In later levels, magic pills help to save May.
Collect items to increase your score, get extra lives or complete one of the special missions.
Two out of four levels in a world result in a mission to complete.
- Runs on any OCS/ECS Amiga, with 1MB RAM and Kickstart 1.2 up
- Fits on a DD floppy disk (uses Doynamite compression and a trackloader)
- Written 100% in 68000 assembler
- 50fps, smooth parallax scrolling, more than 50 colours
- Hand-drawn pixels
- More than 25 tunes and sound effects
- Options menu with extra functions (joypad configuration, ECS border blank, sound check)
- Oldschool password system
- Writable highscore table
The boxed version of Trap Runner includes:
- Trap Runner disc
- A3 Poster (folded)
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
This Product was added to our catalogue on 13/02/2021.
modified eCommerce Shopsoftware © 2009-2021