Originated from a coding contest in 1991 it is now - just 32 years later - finished: The graphic adventure about the German cult video game magazine "ASM"!
It is 1991. A normal day in the editorial office of the "ASM". You are the editor-in-chief, Manfred "Manni" Kleimann.
You wake up at your desk and realize: you have lost your memory. Who are all these strangers?
And what does the magazine's comic mascot "Space-Rat" have to do with all of this?
In this hilarious adventure game it is YOUR task, to get behind the secret of your amnesia and to help your co-workers with their perils, while living through the everyday's mayhem at the office.
Based on real events, this game is all the proof!
- Text-/Graphic-Adventure in the style of the classics like "Déja Vu", "Borrowed Times" or "Uninvited"
- FUll of German humor and word plays with parodies the classic games and computer tech from the 80s and early 90s.
- Developed with the support of the original "ASM" editors.
- 29 rooms
- 4 mini games
- Highscore list and percentage progress indicator
- Music by Roland "Triace" Voß
The physical release contains:
- The game on a compact disk (for CDTV, CD³² and Amigas with a CD-ROM drive. Includes .iso- and .adf-image-files for popular Amiga emulators)
- 20-page manual in the visual style of an "ASM" issue from 1991 (includes installation instructions and the turbulent story of the game's development)
- brandnew and exclusive "Donald Bug" comic by Stefan Bayer
- A3 poster
- 1 high-quality wooden "ASM"-die
- 3 disk labels (suitable for 3,5" disks)
- CDTV, CD³² and OCS/ECS-Amigas, Kickstart 1.3 and higher
- 1 MB RAM minimum
- Keyboard and mouse mandatory, joystick optional
- Runs on compatible Amiga emulators under Windows, Mac and Linux
- Recommended: Hard drive with at least 3 MB of free space, 2 MB RAM
- Also required: Knowledge of the German language. Knowledge of the "ASM" magazine not necessary, but enhances the experience of the game
This Product was added to our catalogue on 15/09/2023.