FuriaEC020 (Rev 3) is an accelerator card for Amiga 600 computers designed by Boris Krizma (Slovak Amiga HW developer) It's equipped with CPU Motorola MC68ec020/25 (overclocked 33 Mhz, passive (picture 1) or active cooling (picture 2), top selectable) and FPU Motorola MC68882/40 MHz, and with onboard 9.5 megs of fast memory. The quick access to the memory makes this little card a real monster, as it makes the Amiga more than 10 times faster, than the original Amiga 600.
The card has also ability to map rom into the fast ram, tested are roms 256 kB, 512 kB and also 1024 kB. The card also supports for Amiga600's IDE port speedup. The card is easily controlled by tool furiatune (written by Martin Kuchinka.To support inboard PCMCIA port, You need to remove 4 megs of the fast memory by 3 seconds press of Control+Amiga+Amiga.
- Furia accelerator card - RED PCB (Rev 3)
- fitting poles included - may need length adjustment (sockets on Furia are heavy duty - different than other cards use, if you fit furia on cpu, you will be able to lift amiga holding furia in your fingers)
- in order to obtain highest compatibility, original CPU by Motorola and DRAM CHIPS were used. Chips are non produced nowadays but never used. Type used may vary
- Every card is tested with MBR2 test for 2 hours with heastsing covered
- Furia needs really fast Compact Flash card to work properly. Please, check AMSIDER device; fully compatible with FURIA and utilizing cheaper SD CARD
- CPU 68EC020/25 MHz (overclocked 33 Mhz, top selectable (passive or active cooling))
- FPU 68882
- 9.5MB Fast RAM
- Maprom function
- PCMCIA friendly
- HIGHEST QUALITY PLCC bottom socket - stable and solid FIT (AMPHENOL) - high temp resistant
- New FIRMWARE 13.0 (since 04.042020)
- 2 years warranty
is a simple tool, that handles all the functions of the FuriaEC020 accelerator card. You can download it directly here: furiatune (amiga executable)
is it's source code in assembler, and here
is the archive containing both executable and the source code. There is no documentation in the archive, as it's very simple and straight forward. To install, just copy the furiatune into C: directory in Your system. To setup, just enter in your shell window:1.> furiatune ?
and You will get list of it's options including a simple description. FuriaTune tool should work under all Amiga systems including AmigaOS 1.0 and is tested up to AmigaOS 3.2.
- Please, check FAQ TAB ABOVE for detailed instructions
- If You do not understand mentioned manual, please, consider sending furia for upgrade ( cost is 10E + postage back) or visit somebody experienced with terms JTAG, IMPACT, CPLD.
- Choosing the wrong firmware is VERY DANGEROUS ! Contact us first to choose proper one ( 2k or 4k version)
This Product was added to our catalogue on 29/05/2020.