The IDE adapter is used instead of a ribbon cable to connect SD card reader with IDE interface to Amiga IDE port. The single port IDE adapter for SD2IDE is designed for Amiga 600 and Amiga 1200.
- Active correction of HDD LED signal for Amiga. No more problems with LED being always on.
- Rigid and durable construction. No additional mounting of SD2IDE required.
- SD2IDE reader is mounted with SD card up. One can change the card without dismounting the reader.
- SD2IDE reader is on the left of the Amiga IDE port. Space on the right is free for scandoubler or other expansions.
- Adapter does not fit into Amiga with upper shield cover installed
Please note: The SD2IDE converter shown in the pictures is not included in the scope of delivery.
19 % VAT incl. excl. Shipping costs