The Enhancer Software 2.2 is a collection of utilities, commodities, classes, datatypes and libraries with the aim of enhancing the AmigaOS experience.
What has changed since last release?
* Warp3D Nova V54 now replaces it's predecessor, V1.85. This major upgrade represents an extra years worth of development offering major new functionality, speed improvements and fixes. It is an essential requirement for many new 3D game ports with full shader support (such as Doom3). Support also added for the soon to be released NovaBridge (optional purchase).
* OpenGL ES Library has updated to Version 3.3 with many parts being rewritten and optimised. which is also mandatory for new 3D applications such as SCUMMVM, SDL2 and GL4ES.
* RadeonRX 2D video driver now updated with the major feature of GART support providing extra 3D performance. Many additional optimisations.
* Video Acceleration Library further upgraded
* AmiDVD has been fixed for current Kernel
* ListViewer Gadget now has Tree view support and many fixes and optimisations
* Archiver now uses our new ListViewer Tree nodes and animated tab feature
* MultiEdit and MultiViewer now support draggable project tabs provided by the new Tabbed Gadget
* Datatypes V54 system has been upgraded
* Other Utilities have also had updates:
Calendar, Clock, InfoWindow, TuneNet, X-Dock
* Commodities updates for InfoWB & Exchanger
* Preferences have had updates: Datatypes Prefs, Notifications Prefs, Power Prefs, Sound Prefs, Time Prefs.
* Commands have had several internal updates:
AddDatatypes, Assign, Copy, Dir, List, MakeDir, Version
* Translations updated: Polish, Danish, Italian, Spanish
The software project has been developed over six years of hard work by the AmigaDeveloper.com Team. A percentage of revenue from every copy sold of the Enhancer Software is being used to invest in further development from the AmigaDeveloper.com Team.
These components find you on CD:
This Product was added to our catalogue on 27/05/2023.