- More images
The SCSI2SD is an adapter from SCSI to SD. Two versions are currently available, the V5.1 and the more powerful version 6.About V 5.1:
About V 6:
- 50-pin SCSI-II connector.
- SCSI interface card and allows access to an SD card as a fixed storage device.
- Also compatible with A590 SCSI hard disk controller and GVP a500-hd + Impact II for the Amiga 500.
- It's also compatible with C64 CMD HD-20 hard disk controllers for C64 (if you have Boot ROM V2.80 and only use 4GB).
- read / write speeds up to approx. 2.5 MB / s. Supports only asynchronous transfers.
- Plate dimensions: 10 x 9 x 1.5 cm
- Narrow 8-bit 50-pin connector. SCSI FAST10 about 10 MB / s synchronous transmissions
- Full-size SD, up to 32GB sized cards tested
- Up to 20 MB / s transfer rates
- USB interface: firmware updates, configuration and mass storage USB 2.0 micro-B. Mass storage at USB 2.0 FS speeds (up to 1.2 MB / s)
- Power: & nbsp; 5V power via floppy disk 4-pin drive connector, USB or via the SCSI host termination power supply. Maximum 2.35W (500mA)
Customers who bought this product also bought the following products:
modified eCommerce Shopsoftware © 2009-2020